[AT] Fuel transfer pumps

Bruce Moden brucemoden at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 6 04:24:47 PST 2008

I own a small plastic hand cranked pump, larger than the drill pumps.  I have had it for about 25 years, it has a plastic intake & outlet hose of about 1/2 inch.  I'll look for it in the barn & post the name (if it didn't burn in our barn fire a few years ago-- not from fuel transfering, but lightning!)  This sort of pump might solve the risk of fire problem, it moved a nice volume of liquid in a short time.  You might try West Marine sales & see if they sell one.

Bruce