[AT] Fuel cans and dispensing - ideas requested

oldiron62 at gmail.com oldiron62 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 4 18:37:20 PST 2008

Carl,  you could set up say a 55 galon drum for the storage tank.  Say if it
is on blocks or whatever so you can get enough lift or push, in order to
siphon out into whatever container you are comfortable with. Or look for a
cheap pump that can be fit to your drum. I think they make el cheapo plastic
jobs, I think the siphon hose would be cheaper and last longer.
Then just pick up a few galons everyonce in awhile on a trip past the gas
station. get home pour them up and be ready for next trip.
Works ok here. O i have 2 old barrel pumps that use instead of the siphon.
And best I can remember they come from an auction in a bunch of junk for 2
bucks. Set up the reservior tank, the rest will  be easy. Only handle 2 or 3
gal at a time and try to get more in the tractor than ya get on the grouind
:-)

Kevin