[AT] Fuel price

Lew Best bee_keeper at earthlink.net
Sat Nov 1 06:32:16 PDT 2008

According to Flying J website we finally dropped below 2 bux this
morning; 1.999 for gas & 3.059 diesel; if you're a member of their
rewards thingy it discounts a penny off of that.

I started keeping a spread sheet on July 19; gas has dropped 1.82 since
then; diesel dropped 1.61.  Quite significant imho.

Lew Best near Waco, TX