[AT] Shopsmith and other questions

Grant Brians gbrians at hollinet.com
Thu May 29 15:38:30 PDT 2008

I acquired another Shopsmith recently. It is a Mark III I believe, but it is
missing the motor. Doe Farmer have a motor or info about adapting a motor
for this tool????
    Also, I have been fixing my Iron Age Potato Planter. Another farmer
broke one of the coulter/disc closers. The solution I had to choose is
having the local machine shop fabricate the part that I need. For the
future, I know that I need a spare component. The broken casting has
multiple fractures and is not realistically weldable on that casting