[AT] OT---Keyless chuck

H. L. Staples hlstaples at mcloudteleco.com
Wed May 28 07:33:02 PDT 2008

FYI

After looking everywhere I could think of, including this list.
So I called sales at Jocobs and was told that a Jacobs  #30354 chuck would
hold a bit without slipping.
Most places had them listed in the mid $20.00 range.
The one I ordered came in yesterday and is now on an electric drill.
With a 3/8" bit and all the pressure I could put it drilled through a piece
of 3/16" steel with no slipping of the bit. The chuck was just hand tight no
strain.
Only problem is that when it went through it jerked the hell out of my elbow
 Still no slip.

H. L. Staples
McLoud, Oklahoma
USA