[AT] Diesel tax

charlie hill chill8 at suddenlink.net
Thu May 8 09:34:05 PDT 2008

Len,  have you noticed the change in clear fuel lately?
I've been using it in some rental equipment for the last few weeks because I
didn't have a source for non-highway.
This new "blend" doesn't even look or smell like diesel fuel.  It has very
little odor and to me seems to feel slicker.  It's reminds me of mineral oil
mixed with kerosene.

Charlie