[Farmall] H carburetor questions

Jim Becker jim.becker at verizon.net
Sun May 4 18:54:28 PDT 2008

The only ball and spring combination I can think of for that carburetor
serves as a detent for the choke lever.  It should fit in the side of the
bowl next to the choke shaft.

The Parts Catalog has a decent diagram of the carburetor.  If you don't have
that manual, go to the CaseIH site http://www.caseih.com/home.aspx?RL=ENNA
and look in the on-line parts catalog.  You should get to a page with this
diagram and the parts listing.
https://webparts.pvassociates.net/cnh/db_image.php?ImageID=40151&DataSet=001CSIH&Link=3e003f38fe87769d85a825b166be7f20

Jim Becker        jim.becker at verizon.net