[AT] Allis Chalmer B

John Hall jthall at worldnet.att.net
Tue May 13 18:43:04 PDT 2008

 Tell us a bit more as it sounds to me you have 2 problems--the starter
doesn't turn over the engine very fast AND it won't start. Bad connections
on the cables are a possibility, including the ground. If the starter is
turning the engine over with any amount of reasonable speed, the tractor
should crank, assuming you have spark and fuel. Do you have a hand crank? If
so, turn the engine over with it and notice if there are any "tight" spots
besides coming up on compression.

John Hall