[Ford-ferguson] Scraper Blade Wings

Buckies at aol.com Buckies at aol.com
Fri Mar 21 17:44:51 PDT 2008

you can make some out of old tires easy

In a message dated 3/21/2008 6:55:00 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
SZakaluk at aol.com writes:

I'm looking for  (one or a pair of) bolt on scraper blade  wings for the
seven
foot three  point rear scraper blade on my  Ferguson TO-20. I had thought
this
would be an  easy item to find,  and even remembered them in an old Farm &
Country  catalog, but  can't seem to pull them up on a web search. Metal
preferred, but I   guess rubber will work also. Purpose is to keep the snow
from rolling
off  the  blade as I'm scraping the driveway. Thanks in advance for any
suggestions.

Steve  Zakaluk
_szakaluk at aol.com_  (mailto:szakaluk at aol.com)

(mailto:ford-ferguson at lists.antique-tractor.com)