[Ford-ferguson] Scraper Blade Wings

SZakaluk at aol.com SZakaluk at aol.com
Fri Mar 21 16:50:54 PDT 2008

I'm looking for  (one or a pair of) bolt on scraper blade wings for the seven
foot three  point rear scraper blade on my Ferguson TO-20. I had thought this
would be an  easy item to find, and even remembered them in an old Farm &
Country  catalog, but can't seem to pull them up on a web search. Metal
preferred, but I  guess rubber will work also. Purpose is to keep the snow from rolling
off the  blade as I'm scraping the driveway. Thanks in advance for any
suggestions.

Steve  Zakaluk
_szakaluk at aol.com_ (mailto:szakaluk at aol.com)

 (mailto:ford-ferguson at lists.antique-tractor.com)