[AT] Ford interchange Was Part time trailer puller fuel system

Chuck Saunders gooberdog at gmail.com
Wed Mar 19 06:30:14 PDT 2008

It will bolt right up to the transmission. Probably a C-4 on the truck and
probably an AOD on the Mercury, The transmissions will bolt up, but there is
a chance that the AOD is an inch shorter meaning driveshaft lengthening.

http://www.answers.com/topic/list-of-ford-bellhousing-patterns

Chuck Saunders
Kansas City, MO