[Farmall] correct police--decals

Al Jones farmallsupera at earthlink.net
Tue Mar 18 18:59:07 PDT 2008

I got decals for my Super A from Mark's Tractors--he advertises in Red
Power.  They were vinyl and very good quality.  I actually used some out of
some other sets to get things "just like I wanted them." Seems like it's
hard to find decals that are 100% correct--and I'm sort of anal about
decals as it's the first thing I notice on a tractor. I still need somebody
to do a patent decal for the LH seat support close to the serial number
plate, and an "OPEN" decal turned the correct direction for the shutter
control....

Al