[Farmall] correct police--decals

John Hall jthall at worldnet.att.net
Tue Mar 18 18:30:34 PDT 2008

 I was checking some reference books I have for decal placement on a Cub and
noticed quite a few variables during the production. Is anyone making
correct sets for the letter series Farmalls? I recently installed a set from
Maple-Hunter and we never could figure out where the PTO warning decal
should go. I can't help but wonder is it a generic decal. There were a few
more I spotted in the books that were not in my set, again it apparently
depends on serial #.  A basic set will serve our needs as this is a work
tractor that will be covered in grass clippings in about a month.

John Hall