[AT] Part time trailer puller fuel system

Thomas O Mehrkam tmehrkam at sbcglobal.net
Tue Mar 18 17:44:59 PDT 2008

I under that Fords present a problem. Nothing bolts up from year to year.

I purchased a brand new 454 for my 1990 Suburban in 1999. It would
support a carb/ Port fuel injected or the new multi port fuel injection.
It has a place for the mechanical fuel pump with a cover plate over the
hole. They were quite a number of extra holes in the block and heads so
anything would bolt up. I was told it would replace any 454 engine.

I have been told by ford Mechanics that that is not the case with the
ford engines.