[AT] Continental Engine Boring

Indiana Robinson robinson at svs.net
Thu Mar 13 19:30:30 PDT 2008

Gene Dotson wrote:

>     The warming weather seems to have the blood flowing and now am finally
> working on some too long dormant projects.
>
>                     Gene

=======================================

	Yeah Gene, it has seemed like this winter "sucked eggs through a straw"
(I never completely understood that one)
:-)
This winter has been persistent at least and really gloomy. It just
suddenly broke loose and warmed up and the next ten days look OK maybe a
bit wet but acceptable. We will likely be mowing grass in a couple of
weeks. The maple buds are swelling now.

	Son Scott unloaded his VAI this evening and said he greased everything
that got greased and I think he maybe dunked the whole thing in oil.
:-)
He got several things freed up but he will not have much time for it
while he is still building on his house addition. He has the electric
about wrapped up and will be ready for the plumbing in a few days.
He is going to be looking for 4 tires sometime soon. He has it jacked up
level right now.
	We may not get mine home before Monday. His was outside in the open and
easy to back up to. Mine is stored inside back in a deep bay and has a
bunch of stored stuff in boxes in front of it that has to be moved first.

--

"farmer"

I now have one more email list - "Budget_Solar"