[AT] JD 318 head bolts

Larry & Barb Dotson dotson at loganrec.com
Fri Mar 7 17:17:48 PST 2008

Dennis
If you get the block straightened out, try using shorter bolts that will not
protrude through the threaded area. If a quarter inch shorter bolt is too
much, then just cut off the amount of excess from the original length and
coat well with never-seize. This will keep this from occuring again.
Larry Dotson