[AT] Case VAC parts for sale

Alex Vaughn alexlvaughn at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 4 18:45:16 PST 2008

  I have some parts for a 1950 Case VAC for sale.  I bought the tractor in poor condition, intending to restore it.  Well, after I got it most of the way disassambled, I was unable to continue the restoration (not enough $$$) and I recently had to haul the larger,heavier parts off to the scrap yard.  :-(
  Some of the items I have are: starter, generator, hyd. pump, sheet metal, oil filter base (optional on the VAC), gas tank/straps, operator's platform plates, foot steps - and a fair bit more stuff.  Please inquire about what you are looking for, and I'll see if I have it.  E-mail me at alexlvaughn at yahoo.com
    Thanks,
           Alex