[AT] MF 265 starter wiring???

H. L. Staples hlstaples at mcloudteleco.com
Sun Mar 2 12:44:43 PST 2008

Charlie not sure but some the tractors had a neutral switch, plus the clutch
peddle had to be depressed before the starter could be engaged.

You might also have to change the air in the tires :-)

On 3/2/2008 12:57:17 PM, Charlie hill (chill8 at suddenlink.net) wrote: > I'm
working on a friends 265 Massey. He had to send the starter out to be >
rebuilt and he has a new batter ordered. Meanwhile I'm > trying to figure
out > why the push button wouldn't energize the starter (before the starter
went > bad but while he was trying to start it with a weak battery). The
push > button switch is working fine according to my Ohm meter. Does anyone
know > how that system is wired up or where I could find a wiring diagram
online? > Tracing it down without a diagram requires removing more sheet
metal than I > care to deal with. > > Thanks > > Charlie > >