[Farmall] It's Battery Time

Frank DeWitt Frank at lbpinc.com
Mon Jun 30 19:07:34 PDT 2008

So, the question I guess is, should I just take the easy way out and
go buy a new 12 volt battery and put it in and carry on as before

If you don't have a burning desire to make it original, (they work
fine at 6 volts IF every thing is in great condition including the
wires and connections) then I would buy it a small (cheep) 12 volt
battery and one of those trickle maintenance chargers.   I wouldn't
even fix the generator.  If you go to 6 and go to the mag then you
have a lot of work to do, right down to a different on off
switch.   Nothing wrong with it, but it doesn't sound like you need it.

Frank