[AT] Patching Rear Tire on Tractor?

Indiana Robinson robinson at svs.net
Tue Jun 24 17:44:59 PDT 2008

	I forgot to mention that I use Murphy's Oil soap thinned with water for
normal bead seating. I like it better than the "professional" stuff I
used to buy for the shop. I "NEVER" put a tire on dry. If I have one
with a little bead damage like in just scratched I use a little rubber
cement on it. Even the rubber cement used for paper will work. I used to
buy rubber cement by the gallons for the shoe shop. If they were a
little worse I used some of the "all-purpose cement" that we used in the
shoe shop for sole attachment. If there was a chunk out I built it up
with vulcanizing rubber cement and vulcanizing rubber cut from sheets.

--

"farmer"

I don't mind being absent minded so bad if forgetfulness
could just be a little more selective. Just last week I
was saying so to "whats-her-name..."

Hay & Straw Exchange (Buy it, sell it and trade it.)