[AT] Patching Rear Tire on Tractor?

farmallsupera at earthlink.net farmallsupera at earthlink.net
Tue Jun 24 05:51:53 PDT 2008

There is a tire shop about 5-10 miles from here that does good work and is reasonable.  I had much rather unbolt the rim from the tractor/trailer/vehicle etc. and take it to them, or load the tractor on the trailer and take it to them if it's a rear tire, or even drive the tractor to them, than try to do it myself!

Al