[AT] Ford Jubilee/NAA starter removal

Dave Merchant kosh at ncweb.com
Mon Jun 23 18:09:49 PDT 2008

There is about 2" clearance from the end of the starter to the oil filter.
Could be that the original starter may have had a smaller/shorter nose?

The oil filter is halfway up the side of the block (carefully located
to line up with the starter), so there would probably be very little
oil that would run out if you take the filter off, just residual oil
up in the galleries...?

Dave Merchant