[AT] OT--string trimmers

Indiana Robinson robinson at svs.net
Mon Jun 23 09:48:14 PDT 2008

	I bought a new Poulan-Pro with the chainsaw attachment (long pole) for
it too just last year. I only used it about once last year and son Scott
used it once a little. Its still on its first tank of fuel. After all of
this discussion I got it out a few days ago and tried to start it. The
#$%& wouldn't start... &%$# it to #$%&... I choked it and pulled it. I
primer-bulbed it and pulled it. Nothing... Well I was getting ready to
leave so I sat it down and walked away. The next day I was in there and
noticed the "start/stop" switch down by the handle grip on the shaft...
Oh, Yeah...   :-) Picked it up, flipped the switch yanked the rope and
it started right off...
Who would ever have thought of hiding a switch out in plain sight like
that...
;-)
	Some days you are the village, some days you are the idiot...

--

"farmer"

I don't mind being absent minded so bad if forgetfulness
could just be a little more selective. Just last week I
was saying so to "whats-her-name..."

Hay & Straw Exchange (Buy it, sell it and trade it.)