[AT] ATIS home page and forum

Dave Ernst shop at cccomm.net
Sun Jun 22 06:13:48 PDT 2008

I just talked with George Best yesterday and he has the same concerns.
We were at the Best Show on Tracks.
Can only describe it in three letters......Wow.
The Caterpillar guru Tom Madden found a Diesel 70 in Hawaii and had it
delivered to the show. A non-running rusty dented heap, but the only one
know to exist.....
Dave