[AT] vapor locking

Ken Knierim ken.knierim at gmail.com
Wed Jun 18 21:39:15 PDT 2008

A trick I use on my Blazer to prevent vaporlock is to wrap the fuel
line in aluminum foil. This provides a great insulator for those
places that get direct radiation (like from the tailpipe on a Blazer)
or general heating from underhood temps. It's not magic but it might
help and it's cheap.

Ken in AZ