[AT] vapor locking

John Hall jthall at worldnet.att.net
Sun Jun 15 18:30:55 PDT 2008

We wondered about the octane as we dropped from 89 to 87 since it was
getting so expensive. The problem is the first time the combine acted up it
was still on 89. I'm wondering is it the alcohol content--I'll try to call
and find out what they brought us. Also I had problems with the combine
running hotter than normal yesterday. It was not 1/10 the dust out there
that there is when cutting beans.

John