[AT] vapor locking

charlie hill chill8 at suddenlink.net
Sun Jun 15 17:05:53 PDT 2008

John, maybe your tractors don't like to run on smoke!
You getting any of the forest fire smoke over your way?
It's all been to the north of us except for one day.
Seriously it might be this extreme heat we've had for the last week coupled
with the alcohol content of the fuel.

All of a sudden this week my nearly new truck is setting a code for the
Evaporative Emission Control System Vent Valve/Solenoid Circuit (P 0449).  I
can't find a thing wrong anywhere.  I'm wondering if that could somehow be
heat related.

Charlie