[AT] Case RC

jahaze at aol.com jahaze at aol.com
Sun Jun 15 16:33:17 PDT 2008

I was finally able to pick up a Case RC at an auction yesterday.? It's a 1937 model with nice straight sheet metal and a great pair of fenders.? It's all original with my favorite patina of light rust.? The engine is free, but you can tell it hasn't run in quite awhile.? You can even still see some of the original decals.? The only thing missing is a carb and a front tire.? Does anyone know what carb I should be looking for?? I also need to know what size tire goes on it (single front) and where I would find one?? Thanks.

I almost have the complete row-crop set now; RC, SC, DC, and CC.? I guess I better start looking for a V series tractor.

Enjoy, Joe