[AT] 3 point sickle bar

Frank Vantacich rustymetal at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jun 6 09:29:05 PDT 2008

No it does not look like this one, there is no support pipe or drive shaft as shown on the right side of this picture.  I will get some pictures taken to make life a little easier.

  "is there a top link in this setup" I think the top link is the chain and pulley assembly, it probably assists in supporting and lowering the mower assembly evenly.

  "Is it a pitman or balanced head mower" what are the differences between these two types of mowers?

  THANK YOU every one for all the help so far!

Dudley Rupert <drupert at premier1.net> wrote:
  Frank,

You might take a look at eBay 160247107592 and tell us if yours' looks
anything like it.

Dudley