[AT] 3 point sickle bar

Len Rugen rugenl at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 6 06:05:30 PDT 2008

That looks like a Ford mower....
IIRC, the "ford style" hookup has the arm with the spring (the breakaway) connected where the lift arm stabalizer connects.  See if that fits.  I'm not sure where the lift arm chain connects.  If the drawbar stays in when the mower is connected, it may connect to it.
There was another setup that had a pivot on one of the lift arm ends to lift the bar.  I think New Holland mowers have a chain or bars to the tractor end of the toplink.  Like I said, my JD has a arm to the drawbar, but it pivots 90 degrees different than the picture.

Len Rugen