[AT] GO Tractor Manufacturing

Doug Tallman dtallman at accnorwalk.com
Wed Jul 30 19:09:04 PDT 2008

Ken, there is a small section on it in Wendel's book Encyclopedia of
American Farm tractors. It was built by the General Ordnance Co of Cedar
Rapids Iowa in the early 20s. They bought out the Denning Tractor co. It
shows them making a 14-28 and a 12-22. Wendel claims the 14-28 used a
Waukesha but it doesn't say what the 12-22 used. They were just a short
lived deal. I know I've seen ads for them in some of my old magazines.
Doug Tallman