[AT] HELP !!

oldiron62 at gmail.com oldiron62 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 29 09:22:03 PDT 2008

I am going to an auction this coming sat, and yesterday I went and looked at 2 items that I am interested in. If I can afford them :-)
If anyone would care to look help identify I would appreciate the help.
Ok I know the one is a F20 and I would like to have the rear wheels, they are very nice most of the rest of it is junk. And the other thing is either a W 6 or an MD shovel. Does anyone know who made such a thing ? The MD engine is shot, but I would like to have it to put a gas burner on it. Would appreciate any help to identfy, and how much are these thing worth ? Like how much is to much to bid on these tractors /
?
Thank you all in advance !
Kevin Mosier
Take a look if yall would.