[AT] Semi-OT - Looking at Hemi hauler

Phil M. Vorwerk pvorwerk at newulmtel.net
Tue Jul 29 07:53:47 PDT 2008

The newer hemi's have the feature of shutting down cylinders if you stay
under 60 mph.  I'm pretty sure that 2007 was the first year that feature was
available on the trucks.  We have an 07, has great towing power, under load
we get about 12 mpg.  Empty we get 17 to 19 mgp (the higher range is if you
keep it under 60)  I had always been a GM guy, but we really like our Dodge.
Overall, I think you would be pleased with the towing capacity of that
truck.

Phil
Courtland, MN