[AT] Fw: 350 u Was now helpers

oldiron62 at gmail.com oldiron62 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 28 18:12:37 PDT 2008

Yes she is quite the helper Roy, A big three years old.
Loves the tractors and engines, it is funny how she determines the sex of
each differet one. If it has much paint on it is a girl tractor. If it has
little or no paint it is a boy tractor :-)  She does not know a ratchet from
a cresent wrench but is a fast learner, sometimes to fast I think. The other
day I set her up on the 504 seat stuck trans in N looked on the floor pan
for my starter penny. Then just broke the tab off my coke can and stuck it
in where the push button used to be and started it up.
I never gave it a thought but belive me she was watching to close. The
expression on her face was like WOW I can do that !!  And I am thinking to
myself oh no, now I have to leave everything with a battery in  neutral from
now on. Just in case she got on one and started it by chance she wouldnt be
running through a building or somthing and get hurt.
Roy is the tractor your calling A W4 A 6 cyl tractor?  like A W40 ? Oh I
would love to have A WK40

Kevin Mosier