[AT] Tired tires

Paul Waugh pwaugh at embarqmail.com
Mon Jul 28 14:48:27 PDT 2008

I don't understand ... I punched a BIG hole the rear 420 tire (maybe 9x28).
It only took me 4hrs to remove and get it to the rear of the truck. My son
had no trouble putting it on the truck,  At the tire shop he had no trouble
taking it off the truck, and had it broke down in less than 5 min.  I had to
wait a day for a tube, but $48 later they had loaded it and I came home.
Now I am waiting for my son to unload, then there will be the 4 hr struggle
putting it back on the tractor, and oh, my son will probably lift the 100
lb. wheel weight back up.  I don't see the big deal hahahahaha

Paul in IN