[AT] Tired tires

rdhaskell at juno.com rdhaskell at juno.com
Mon Jul 28 14:30:01 PDT 2008

 Good day Farmer.
I am convinced that 100 lbs is heavier than it used to be.  I could pick
up a 100 lb sack of sandblast sand and put it on my shoulder and carry it
to the pot.  Now I open it and take out part in a 5 gal bucket first. I
also suspect that up is higher and down is lower than they used to be.
Maybe global warming is to blame.
Have a good afternoon.

Ron Haskell
rdhaskell at juno.com