[AT] Hart Parr 18-27

John Hall jthall at worldnet.att.net
Sun Jul 27 18:54:01 PDT 2008

Danny Tabor messes with those" other" green tractors. He is on the forum
quite often. Make a post with Oliver in the title and I'm sure he'll chime
in. I believe most of his stuff is newer but he may be able to help on
yours.

www.atis.net/forums

 I've yet to bring home a Hart-Parr but have had a couple "close calls". My
goal (dream) is to get one of the older cross-motor Hart Parrs built like a
Titan or Waterloo.  A friend of mine bought 3 at auction about 15 years ago.
The sale was about 30 miles from my house and I didn't even know about the
auction!! I  try not to think of how little he paid for them.

John Hall