[AT] Hart Parr 18-27

jahaze at aol.com jahaze at aol.com
Sat Jul 26 18:53:14 PDT 2008

Greetings,

?

For some reason,I felt compelled to clean the shop today and clear a space around my 5-year project Hart Parr (1937).? I've just about got it all torn down, but I need to get the oil pump off in order to take the pistons out.? I removed the two bolts that hold the pump in up near the cam shaft, but I can't get it to budge.? I don't want to hit it too hard and take a chance that I might break the casting.? Does anyone know what else I need to do to get the oil pump out?? I have an opperators manual for it, but the service manual is a little harder to come by.

?

I hope this inspiration lasts, I'd like to actually hear this thing run sometime.

?

Enjoy, Joe