[AT] F-12 - Karl Ohmsted CD - other list stuff

Cecil Bearden crbearden at copper.net
Sun Jul 27 16:28:49 PDT 2008

	Nothing wrong with being polite.  There is a lot of courtesy and politeness lost these days. I am pleased to be considered a part of this list and I know I help to further these off topic posts.  However, this list has given me something to look forward to on those days with my backache I can just barely make it to the sheep pen gate to let them out.

I did make some changes to lambing time this year.  I have penned up my horny little rams until November or December so I will not have to deal with lambing in freezing weather.  I sure enjoy the little ones, but it is really painful to lose so many when they crowd up in the barn.

Cecil in OKla

<<I can recall the time when the guys on Yesterdays tractors used to make
<<fun of us. They said that you couldn't post on ATIS unless you were
<<wearing a tie..