[AT] F-12 - Karl Ohmsted CD - other list stuff

Indiana Robinson robinson at svs.net
Sun Jul 27 15:38:33 PDT 2008

Dean Vinson wrote:
> Other forums get a lot of traffic these days, and I'm on some of them too, but this one remains the most gentlemanly.

	Hi dean:

	I can recall the time when the guys on Yesterdays tractors used to make
fun of us. They said that you couldn't post on ATIS unless you were
wearing a tie...   :-)

I suspect there are posting that come in here that would make us all
glad that we don't use web cams.   ;-)   ;-)

--

"farmer"

I wouldn't mind being absent minded so bad if forgetfulness
could just be a little more selective. Just last week I
was saying so to "whats-her-name..."

Hay & Straw Exchange (Buy it, sell it and trade it.)