[AT] Semi-OT - Looking at Hemi hauler

Ralph Goff alfg at sasktel.net
Sun Jul 27 09:29:06 PDT 2008

I've heard the same. A 2wd, long box extended cab truck is short on
traction. No personal experience but an owner told me this himself.
If I was looking for a real "vintage tractor hauler", I'd take in this
auction sale and try to pick out just one.
http://www.lacreteauctionmart.com/august22.html

Ralph in Sask.