[AT] Semi-OT - Looking at Hemi hauler

charlie hill chill8 at suddenlink.net
Sun Jul 27 09:55:40 PDT 2008

That sure is a fine lineup of old trucks on that sale Ralph!

A little bit of extra weight in the rear of the Dodge might help the 2wd
traction problem.  A while back I saw an ad for a vinyl water bladder made
to fit in the rear of trucks for added weight when needed.  I have no idea
where I saw it.  A few sand bags will do the same thing for a lot less
money.

Charlie