[AT] Fw: IH 350 u

oldiron62 at gmail.com oldiron62 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 27 01:02:25 PDT 2008

Hey yall I have some pics of what I have, and A copy out of the repair
manual. That shows the item`s I am looking for here is link
http://picasaweb.google.com/bellville1/350UtilityTractor

This does not include the steering control valve, nor the regulator saftey
and flow control valve that I need. Anyone interested in the scanned page
let me know and I will send it offlist.
Also I have A JD 45 combine with what looks like a good 2 row corn head that
I am going to scrap. If anyone needs anything off it let me know, engine is
stuck. And I want the rear end for a wide front for one of these old
tractors, and hyd system for I dont know what yet ?
Good Morning  :-)
Kevin