[AT] Fw: IH 350 u TEST ??

charlie hill chill8 at suddenlink.net
Sat Jul 26 04:37:20 PDT 2008

I would have responded to both posts if I had known the answers.  Irma, I
looked for my magneto book to see if there was any info on your  mag in
there.  Unfortunately I've hidden it from myself.  It'll turn up sooner or
later but right now I can't help.  I've fixed one mag in my life and it was
simply an issue of the kill wire being grounded to the inside of the case.

Charlie