[AT] Tractor whine this time...

Indiana Robinson robinson at svs.net
Sat Jul 26 19:45:30 PDT 2008

	I was so busy whining about other stuff that I forgot to mention  a
sudden old tractor problem that popped up this week. Well, popped at
least. I was using my Farmall Super M (with loader and 3 point hitch) to
bush-hog along next to an old fence line at the back of the farm and
while I was busy looking at something else the tractor got sloppy and
wandered over against the fence and found the top end of the stump of a
rusted off steel T post. Boy, the air sure comes out of a two inch hole
in a back tire really fast...   :-)   I just pulled away from the fence
and shut it off and walked to the house.
	I had been wanting to change both rears on that tractor and have a
decent pair of used ones sitting there waiting to be mounted. The rears
on it now are so weak that I was about ready to get out the duct tape
anyway. I have been waiting for my back to get a little better to start
on them. I will maybe change the one that is flat (only flat on the
bottom) Sunday before things heat up.

My tire was thumping, I thought it was flat. But when I looked I saw it
was your cat.   ;-)

--

"farmer"

I wouldn't mind being absent minded so bad if forgetfulness
could just be a little more selective. Just last week I
was saying so to "whats-her-name..."

Hay & Straw Exchange (Buy it, sell it and trade it.)