[AT] JD 60/ PTO Spreader

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Wed Jul 23 04:45:54 PDT 2008

The biggest (not obvious) problems we used to see with used spreaders
coming into our dealership was lack of lubrication causing wear on the
bearings and sleeves, especially the beater bearings. The other problem
was rotting out of the floor under the belt, due to manure being left in
for a long time between spreading. The only way to see this is to look
from underneath. That spreader looks to be in reasonable condition
(especially compared to the ones we used to get in on trade!).

Mike