[AT] OK, did somebody leave the list exhaust stack uncovered?

John Hall jthall at worldnet.att.net
Tue Jul 22 17:20:20 PDT 2008

 The combine is mine. I picked up a thermostat Sat. and I must say this
thing is HUGE and very expensive looking. As soon as I get a chance I'll be
changing it and flushing out the cooling system. If  we can just keep
getting rain and if I can "discourage" enough deer, I may have some beans to
cut this fall--then I'll find out if it is fixed!

John Hall