[AT] Melting it all down.(copper is the new gold), now: Age-related hoarding

Larry Goss rlgoss at insightbb.com
Sat Jul 19 14:38:06 PDT 2008

 I hear you loud and clear, Farmer.  I dropped off a pickup full of items for the church's rummage sale this morning, and this afternoon I'll fill the truck again with items for Goodwill.

But the biggest problem stems from our interest in genealogy.  It ISN'T all just paper.  And even if it was, finding a place to store it would be a problem.  I think I've found a solution for that -- the community that my family grew up in in Colorado has established a museum of local history.  I'm going to donate the whole collection of artifacts to them.

Larry