[AT] Tractor Test Report: McCormick Super W-4

Larry Goss rlgoss at insightbb.com
Fri Jul 18 20:06:23 PDT 2008

Humm.  Thanks for posting that URL, Roy.  That's the first time I remember looking at a complete Nebraska test.  I'm used to seeing the condensed version of them as in "Ultimate American Farm Tractor Data Book 1920-1960, by Lorry Dunning.  That publication shows a summary of the tests rather than the detailed results.

In some ways, it's like reading a Reader's Digest Condensed Book.  :-)

Larry