[AT] Melting it all down.(copper is the new gold)

Roy Morgan k1lky at earthlink.net
Fri Jul 18 06:19:23 PDT 2008

On Jul 18, 2008, at 8:40 AM, charlie hill wrote:

> ...  if you ever need to sell an old truck or a
> tractor.  DON'T set it out by the side of the road with a sign on
> it.  Park
> it in the back of your land where it is barely visable from the
> road.  Folks
> will beat your door down begging you to sell it to them.

Interesting idea.  Why would folks be more interested in the truck at
the back of the property?  Maybe you mean that they'd be more likely
to steal the thing if it was at the road.  Maybe just the mystery of it.

No truck or tractor here to sell, but with our new house we are buying
the 1950 McCormick W-4.  You'll hear more about that as time goes on
from this novice at tractor repair.

Wanted: GMC 3500 box truck or similar in serviceable condition, $3500
price range.

Roy

Roy Morgan
13033 Downey Mill Rd